What to write in christmas greeting cards
1. Merry Christmas and a joyous festive season. It has been a pleasure working with you and we look forward to our continued partnership in next year. Regards, ….
2. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
3. Have a lovely Christmas and New Year and here’s to 2015!
4. Best wishes to you and your family for the holiday season. From the …
5. Wishing you a Merry Christmas. Wishing you joy, peace and love.
6. May this Christmas ring in the bells of joy and happiness. Wish you a Happy New Year.
7. May the joy and festivities of Christmas be with you every day. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
8. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
9. May God’s Blessings be with you this Christmas Season.
10.Wishing you lots of joy and love this Christmas. Have a wonderful holiday and a happy new year.
11. Wish you a Merry Christmas, joyous holidays and a Happy New Year.
12. May God shower His choicest blessings on you and your family this Christmastime and always.
13. Wish you a Blessed Christmas and a very Happy New Year!
14. May the joy and wonder of Christmas be with you always! Merry Christmas!!
15. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year!
16. May the merriment and joy of Christmas be with you every day of your life. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
17. May your Christmas celebrations be filled with merriment and joy! Happy New Year!
18. May your life be filled with love and joy. Have a wonderful Christmas and a blessed 2015.
19. Merry Christmas. Here’s wishing you a healthy, happy and a blessed New Year.
20. Let’s welcome this Christmas with gratitude for the love and joy we have shared with our near and dear ones. Merry Christmas.
21. May God’s grace and blessings be with you always. May happiness fill your life not just this Christmas, but all through the New Year!
22. Keep Calm and have a Merry Christmas!
23. Wish you a Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year!
24. May the magic of Christmas be with you through the year! Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
25. May the spirit of Christmas and the celebrations of the New Year be with you through the year! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
26. As we celebrate the birth of our Lord, I wish you and your family love, laughter and joy. Have a blessed Christmas.
27. May the spirit of Christmas fill your heart with love, your home with joy, and your life with happiness!
28. Have a blessed Christmas filled with love and laughter, and a wonderful holiday season filled with happiness and fun.
29. With faith, we can move mountains, said the Lord. Let us praise the Lord for his presence and loving guidance. Wishing you a blessed Christmas
30. I wish you abundance of joy, happiness and peace this Christmas.
31. Warmest greetings of the season and best wishes for a Happy New Year
32. May the Lord’s presence fill your life with love, peace and happiness! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
What to Write in a Christmas Greeting Card?
Christmas is the time for laughter, giving, sharing, loving, and merry-making. There is love and joy in the air. It is the best time of the year and Christmas fever is transmitted through wonderful greeting cards. You wish to spread cheer and joy among your family, friends, business associates, clients and employees. Christmas greeting cards are undoubtedly, the best way for you to stay connected during the holiday season. Sending greeting cards during the festive season boosts your business and goodwill.
Christmas Gift Baskets
Gift baskets are a good gifting option and the best part is that you can use them to gift someone on several occasions. You can customize gift baskets too and choose to include products in it based on the person’s interests and personality. Many people opt to gift gift baskets on special days like anniversaries or even for festivals like Christmas. It turns out to be an effective gifting idea because you can include a variety of products in one shot. Here are some tips to keep in mind when choosing Christmas gift baskets.
What to Include
When you start shopping for Christmas gift baskets you will find readymade baskets full of gifts already available in gift shops. However, you can choose to buy a basket separately and include your own choice of products in it too. Depending on the kind of people you are sending out Christmas gift baskets too, you should choose the products accordingly. If you are sending baskets to relatives, chocolates, cakes, personal use items or Christmas decoration items can adorn the basket.
If you are sending baskets to colleagues you can choose to include chocolates, flowers, decorative items and so on. You should also consider the age of the person besides your proximity to them. For instance, for younger people, personal use items would be more appreciated than chocolates and cakes. For older people it would be the other way around.
How to Buy Them
It helps to start by making a budget. Christmas is the season you have to send gifts to a lot of people. Make a list of the number of people you intend sending gifts baskets too. Go to a gift store and see what they have on offer. You can choose different size baskets too for different people.
Maybe your colleagues could get the smaller ones while you send bigger ones for close friends and relatives. You can even customize them and include products based on the recipients personal tastes and interests. A book lover can receive some book marks, chocolates and maybe a book or a coupon to a book store, for instance.
You could customize baskets for your close friends and choose standard gifting baskets for the rest of your list. It will be easier for you to manage the entire process. Keep in mind that the standard readymade gift baskets are not bad. They include interesting gift items by default and make for a good gift.
Mistakes to Avoid
Do not overdo it. Choose products as per the season and don’t crowd the basket. Try to add ribbons and sweet gift wrapping decoration too. Presentation counts when you are gifting someone. Furthermore, include gift items that are not perishable, that way nothing will get spoilt. Even if you include chocolates, choose those that have a long shelf life and ones that don’t melt easily. Lastly, do not go over budget, make a list of gift products that could be included in the gift basket and then shortlist on the basis of your budget.